Geraldine Markel, Ph.D.
Creator of Managing Your Mind coaching programs and seminars, Geri Markel, Ph.D. is an educational psychologist specializing in learning and performance. At the University of Michigan, Geri served as faculty in the School of Education, director of Adult and Adolescent Services at the Reading and Learning Center, seminar leader of the Instructional Design Workshop at the Executive Education Center, School of Business, and consultant at the School of Dentistry. She has special expertise in helping adults and adolescents with ADD and learning disabilities.
Co-author of several books applying behavioral research to productivity, Geri now works as a performance coach, speaker, and consultant in business, industry, healthcare, and education. Her client list includes Pfizer, Ford Motor Company, Domino’s Pizza, University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Michigan State University School of Osteopathy, General Television Network, and AT&T, among others.
- ADHD Coaching Organization (ACO)
- National Speakers Association (NSA)
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (CHADD)
- Learning Disabilities of America (LDA)
- Association of Training and Development (ASTD)